Vacature: Supply Chain Analyst
Mealhero is a fast growing food tech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
About the role
Your new challenge consists of lifting our Demand & S&OP Process to the next level. It will be your job to optimize and automate our forecasting process. You will analyse our current process, define key actions, and estimate improvement factors.
- Understand, document and improve the operational logic in how stock is received and processed.
- Supplier Management: placing and following up orders at suppliers taking into account delivery times, cost price vs COGS, etc.
- Manage supply planning (goods in - good out) based on forecasts, necessary supply levels and sales data.
- Follow up current and new KPI’s wrt stock levels, slow moving stocks, and avoid out-of-stocks by having a clear understanding of our market, and anticipate the continuous change in supply & demand.. In short, you ensure an optimal stock in line with the desired service level and at the lowest possible cost.
- In case of deviating stock, you look into the possible route cause(s) and find a suitable solution (that might require some creativity now and then).
- Maintain a clear communication line with all the other departments (Finance, CSM, …)
- Detect, analyse and implement improvement projects to optimize the supply chain process.
- Provide all monthly P&L / variance analysis, thereby being responsible for explaining all bookings in the variable and fixed logistics costs.
- Manage and validate product costing process & calculation guidelines.
- Prepare management reporting on critical metrics and variances each month.
- Optimise our inventory processes to keep in line with our scaling ambitions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business/ Finance/ Logistics /Supply Chain (or equal through experience)
- A track record of 3-6 years in an analytical Supply chain / Logistics role that supports Operational Management.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a must (preferably food).
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch. A good level of English is required as it is our corporate language.
- Excel has little to no secrets for you.
- Ability to effectively problem solve in a time pressured environment.
- Experience in budgeting and business performance analysis is an advantage
- A natural self starter, who is able to manage their own time.
- Someone who is driven to go above and beyond.
- Problem Solver: You can break down a problem, understand the root cause and implement a solution.
- Good analytical skills, with a deep understanding of Performance Analysis and Performance Planning
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embracing change and challenge.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- A kickass vibe and team that really wants to move forward (we’re not joking).
- Every morning, there’s great coffee, and we close our Fridays with drinks and legendary team events.