Vacancy: Software Architect
Mealhero is a fast growing foodtech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
You will be responsible for
- You have back end expertise developing large-scale products
- You have product experience at scale with NodeJS, Redis and an AWS environment
- You have experience designing and implementing automated test suites for complex applications.
- Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects that you work on
- Work individually, but communicate and team up regularly
- Be proactive, continuously learning and not afraid to ask any questions
You can demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of responsibility in a similar role
- A degree in applied informatics, computer science or similar by experience
- Experience with AWS technologies
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- The desire to grow yourself, your team, the mealhero product and the company
What we're offering
We are strongly committed to provide the right environment where you can thrive, have fun and focus on impact and growth.
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility
- You will receive a very competitive salary with excellent benefits
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance
- You’ll be doing that from our brand new and highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking)
- Every morning, there’s great coffee, drinks and legendary team events
Than we strongly encourage you to apply and send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org