Vacancy: Product Manager
Mealhero is a fast growing foodtech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
You will be responsible for
- Understand our business strategy and deliver features/products that Mealhero customers love.
- Deeply understand the "pain points" that you are tackling through user research and speaking with clients. Define and re-frame user problems for the team.
- Manage the roadmap—recognize and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, client support data, competitive analysis) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Collaborate with the founders, designers, and engineers to imagine the future and define solutions to big problems.
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users hands as quickly as possible.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after it’s released
- Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects that you work on
- Work individually, but communicate and team up regularly
- Be proactive, continuously learning and not afraid to ask any questions
You can demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 1 - 5 years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- A strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Proven experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions.
- Conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself).
- The desire to grow yourself, your team, the mealhero product and the company
What we're offering
We are strongly committed to provide the right environment where you can thrive, have fun and focus on impact and growth.
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility
- You will receive a very competitive salary with excellent benefits
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance
- You’ll be doing that from our brand new and highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking)
- Every morning, there’s great coffee, drinks and legendary team events
Than we strongly encourage you to apply and send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org