Vacancy: Head of Marketing
Mealhero is a fast growing foodtech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
About the role
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for our entire Marketing and Growth strategy. That means that you’ll be a key member of our executive team and will be working closely together with our founders in developing and implementing marketing strategies to strengthen our growth.
This role will require an immense amount of passion for food, direct to consumer and growth to make a difference in the lives of our customers and exponentially grow our business. This unique role is a perfect fit for someone who is at the intersection of amazing food branding and data driven technology.
You will be responsible for
- Marketing strategy
- Developing a long term company marketing strategy with a strong emphasis on growth, marketing penetration and cost-effective customers acquisition
- Marketing funnel
- The development of a strong marketing funnel from lead to repeat customers, using a unique combination of strong branding an data driven analysis
- Marketing team
- Hiring and retaining top talents in the marketing team across all functions, from Content creation to Data Science
- A proven track record (5 - 7 years) in a fast growing food and direct to consumers business
- Experience in working within a high growth and business calling mindset
- You know how to use a multi-channel approach to attract, acquire and retain leads through a strong marketing funnel
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics and analytics
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Passion for food, tech, e-commerce and direct to consumer
- You are ready to take on a massive challenge and take full ownership
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company withing a very exciting position with lots of responsibility
- You will receive a very competitive salary with excellent benefits
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance
- You’ll be doing that from our brand new and highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking)
- Every morning, there’s great coffee, drinks and legendary team events
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com