Vacancy: Growth Manager NL
Mealhero is a fast growing food tech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
About the role
Are you a ‘Jack (or Jill) of all trades’ and looking for an exciting and versatile position within a hyper-ambitious startup? Mealhero is looking for a Growth Manager who is driven to help us expand our B2C business in the Netherlands.
As a Growth Manager, and our first employee in the Netherlands, you will be responsible to lead the market growth and smooth running of our Dutch market.
- Build and grow business relationships with local partners, brands and chefs.
- You will attend events and fairs to build awareness.
- Keep up with local trends and interests.
Customer growth and support
- Build awareness for Mealhero with our B2C target group.
- Build and execute a growth plan (together with management), to reinforce our presence on the market.
- Give customer demo’s.
- Grow and nurture our customer base in NL.
- Support the marketing team to adapt the marketing approach to the Dutch Market.
- Day-to-day operational management of the Dutch market.
- Monitoring day-to-day issues and fixing them in an efficient and effective way.
In short, develop action plans for top local P&L performance, identifying the best operational choices together with the HQ Management, Marketing, Finance and operations.
- A first, hands on experience (2-5 years) within a fast growing business-to-consumer environment.
- You have a pro-active and hands-on approach and like to think outside the box.
- With your excellent social skills, you are born to network.
- Passion for food, tech and direct-to-consumer.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You live in or near Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
- You are ready to take on a massive challenge and take full ownership.
- Experience in the food industry is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- A kickass vibe and team that really wants to move forward (we’re not joking).
- Every morning, there’s great coffee, and we close our Fridays with drinks and legendary team events.