Vacancy: Food culinary Advisor (Freelance)
Mealhero is a fast growing foodtech scaleup that is making tasty and healthy food easy again. We only started out 2 years ago but in that time, we’ve grown from 1 to +1.000’s of happy families using our platform in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are always on the hunt to further accelerate our growth spurt and aim for triple digit growth every single year.
We like to think big and radically want to transform the way we eat at home. Doing so empowers our entire food platform, it grows our customer base and it gets us one step closer to our ultimate goal: A Personal Chef in every home.
About the role
Given our ambitious growth plans and our focus on next-level food quality, we are looking for a freelance food culinary advisor to advise our Food Manager (1-2 days/week) in developing (taste), improving and upscaling our recipes and food production.
You will be responsible for
- Deliveringing high level advice on recipes, tastes, preparation methods, steaming methods, etc.
- Participating actively in developing new recipes and tastes.
- Developing recipes on industrial level (cfr microbiology, food technology)
- Keeping up to date with new food trends and industry developments.
- Testing new recipes.
- You have a proven track record in the food industry that shows your knowledge and passion for recipes, tastes and food technology.
- You are willing to work on a freelance basis and are available for 1 or 2 days per week.
- You have strong knowledge of microbiology and food technology.
- You are commercially aware of the food and consumer products industry.
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to make a really strong impact on the everyday lives of our customers
- Become one of the key advisors of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with a lot of impact.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking)
- Every morning, there’s great coffee and every Friday we close the week with drinks on our Friday Rocket Launch.
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org